How to make a Heart Button Ring Part 1


Hi! I finally found sometime to do some creating! I figured since Valentine's Day is around the corner I should definitely do a project that contains hearts. Here I chose to do a heart button ring. This is an easy and fun way to re purpose an object such as the button. I did make a small mistake in my first video instead of hitting the pause button I hit the stop so I had to create a second video just to recap and show the end results of my creations. One thing I did forget to mention is it's best to let the glue set for 24 hours for a great end result! The buttons I used in this video are thrift and garage sale finds except for the round/heart peace button that I mentioned was purchased at Michael's. The ring box I have had for awhile and I have seen some at the dollar tree and even at some thrift shops. I think that is a great way to set on-going ring projects while they dry. Thank You and Happy Creating! ( Project 14 out of 150)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Side Hustle #1 Idea》Leather Key Fobs》Wristlet

Welcome to Thrifty Tuesday!

Welcome to THRIFTY TUESDAY