UP-CYCLE Thursday

Hi you all! Thanks for joining me on this Up-Cycle Thursday!
 I have Up-Cycled these 2 black boxes. On the first box you see I used The Good Life Paper Pad chevron paper and a Sushi Doll Digital image with some Recollections Rhinestones.
On the second box I used Some vintage buttons I used from my shop VintageLover818.etsy.com I used
E-6000 for the Adhesive and The floral Embellishments are Recollections and the Image I used for he inside is a Little Blue Button Stamp That I purchased from Not2shabby Shop on Zibbet.




Comments

  1. Wow these are brilliant i love those flowers .Thank you for joining in over at The friendly crafters blog event

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you as well for accepting me in such an awesome group!
      Hugs,
      Alice

      Delete
  2. How cute!!!1 They are fantastic, Thanks for sharing them with us. Hugs, Donalda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Side Hustle #1 Idea》Leather Key Fobs》Wristlet

Welcome to Thrifty Tuesday!

Welcome to THRIFTY TUESDAY