MAIL Art

I have been creating mail art and I must say it is fun to create!
I have been using stamp sets of BUTTERFLIES and FLOWERS!  I will be bringing more mail  art every  Monday so stay Tuned! I will leave my youtube video process down below THANK YOU! I will leave the list of Supplies I used at the bottom as well!








SUPPLIES USED For the First Envelope:
Stampin Up Stamp sets:
-Bloom With Hope
-SwallowTail
-Papillon Potpourri
Inks are from Stampin Up
-Costal Cabana
-Daffodil Delight
-Melon Mambo
-Old Olive
Supplies Used for the Second Envelope:
Close to my Heart Stamp set
-Dreamer Flair
Stampin Up Ink
Same as the top Inks
Thank you so much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Side Hustle #1 Idea》Leather Key Fobs》Wristlet

Welcome to Thrifty Tuesday!

Welcome to THRIFTY TUESDAY