Creative Blog Hop

Hi you all! So today I am coming to you with this FUN blog hop! I have been invited by my friend Sandra I will leave all her information down below for you to go by and check out her FANTASTIC blog!
This hop is for crafters and creators like you and I to meet and share different techniques, ideas, what inspires us and so much more!
Here are a few Questions that I will answer for you and give you a little inside as to my ways of crafting and creating!

1. What am I working on?
I have been playing around with my 12x12 creating different layouts for my Scrapbook. Here are some Pictures





2. How does my work differ from others in my Genre?
I see myself as a "KEEP IT SIMPLE" when it comes to my layouts. I love using mixed media in my layouts but sometimes I just keep it very simple! I LOVE background paper to be part of the focal point as much as the pictures. 




3. Why do I create what I do? I am an all over the place crafter. I can be creating a layout one day then creating an ATC another and Altering a vintage box another day. I just love creating its like an outlet from every day mommy life. 

Altered Chocolate Box







4. How does my creative process work? Where do I get my inspiration?
I am a daily Youtuber! What does that mean? I love viewing youtube through out the day for inspiration! There are so many people with excellent tips and Ideas. I can see one person one day for their layouts an see another for their creative mixed media. I also enjoy PINTEREST! So many ideas that are just over flowing. I think I have around 20 different folders of ideas that I have tried and other stuff that I have yet to try!

Thank you so much for joining me and my friends in this fun Creative blog hop!
 I have invited my friend Ellen who has become a fantastic friend whom I met through Youtube and Facebook! She has many FUN AND PRETTY PROJECTS that  I just LOVE! She will continue this hop on September 8 here is the link to her  FUN blog:
http://craftyellenh.blogspot.com/

The person who invited me to join in on this fun hop is Sandra!  She and I have known each other since elementary! We both share the love of creating and have been in contact recently through facebook because of our love of crafting and creating here is the link to her AWESOME blog:
http://artfullymade4u.blogspot.com/


Comments

  1. Thank you so much for playing along. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you som much for the kind words Alise. & I love how you kept that layout so simpke (saw the making of on your YT), but now I see it that it looks like the pictures are a perfect match with the background. It looks like the background and the pictures could be just one picture how clever! &You know I love your alternering-projects!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Side Hustle #1 Idea》Leather Key Fobs》Wristlet

Welcome to Thrifty Tuesday!

Welcome to THRIFTY TUESDAY