Upset at a company called Like Twice dot com


I sent TWICE MY items to sell I did not liek the offer so I have the option to decline and receive my items back as long as I pay shipping! Sounds great! Well when I received my items this is how they came back. DAMAGED! You can tell that the heels were rubbing against the leather causing them to peel. the Sant became stained with the rubbe off leather and NOW what? I sent my items packaged in tissue paper mind you tissue paper is inexpensive especially if you buy it in bulk and since they are a medium sized company I am pretty sure they can afford to take about a minute to wrap up the heels just so the other items do not get damaged. Everything was just shoved into a bag and shipped! THE website is aperfect place to purchase from b ut when it comes to selling I will not take my chances. I hope they learn from this and have a bit mor proper packaging etiquette!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Side Hustle #1 Idea》Leather Key Fobs》Wristlet

Welcome to Thrifty Tuesday!

Welcome to THRIFTY TUESDAY