Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge Dots, Spots Galore


I created these 2 cards using my SSS June card kit. The shaker card has a polka dotted background sheet behind the ice cream and of course all those Enamel dots in the front. The second card is a card I created using the bits and pieces being left over from my previous cards still using the June Kit.
  I have been creating these cards because I am a month behind. I already have my SSS July Card kit and need to get on the ball with finishing up June's Kit So Thank you Simo Says for the weekly challenges!

Here is the link to this weeks challenge hop on over and play along!
WWW.SIMONSAYSSTAMPBLOG.COM/WEDNESDAYCHALLENGE

Comments

  1. GREAT job on using this kit! I love the layering and use of pattern! The way you did with the dimensions is tremendous! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “We’re Going Dotty” Challenge! I just made a few with the July card kit! It is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It means a lot that you came by and left a comment and visited a while with me! Hugs, Alice

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Side Hustle #1 Idea》Leather Key Fobs》Wristlet

Welcome to Thrifty Tuesday!

Welcome to THRIFTY TUESDAY