DIY Stocking Stuffer Goodie Bags USING Dollar Tree GOODIES

Hi you all so I have been trying to tackle my Christmas Gift List and one of the things I love doing is creating fun goodie bags for my kiddos for their Stockings!

I decided to heas out to DOLLAR TREE and see if they carried some FUN Christmas goodies for them and I was super Happy with all the goodies I found!
SUPPLIES I PURCHASED TO CREATE THESE GOODIE BAGS:
-SNOWMEN BAGS SET OF 20
-SET OF 12 CT PENCILS Christmas Themed
-Red Bows with bells set of 8 ct
-Set of Erasers 20 ct
These bags came out to under $1.00 each filled with so many goodies!
DOWN BELOW IS MY VIDEO PROCESS ON HOW i CREATED THESE BAGS!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Side Hustle #1 Idea》Leather Key Fobs》Wristlet

Welcome to Thrifty Tuesday!

Welcome to THRIFTY TUESDAY