Scotty Sweater using a Thrift store sweater and Applique from etsy Inspi...



I JUST REALLY FELL IN LOVE WITH THE SWEATER ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE, BUT IT WAS NOT IN MY BUDGET. So I decided to create my own version which is the picture of me on the left.

The first thing I did was look on etsy.com to find an applique of a scotty which I did find in this AMAZING SHOP 
JU JU BEAN APPLIQUES
Purchased it for $5 dollars
THEN I went on over to my local thrift store to look for an off white soft comfy sweater which cost me $4 dollars.

Waited paitently for my applique to come in the mail which took only about 3 or so days because by the time I knew it the beautiful applique was in my mail box ready to be sewn!

Then of course I started sewing away down below is the video I created for you to view my steps of sewing. Disclaimer I am not a professional at sewing!



 d d

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Side Hustle #1 Idea》Leather Key Fobs》Wristlet

Welcome to Thrifty Tuesday!

Welcome to THRIFTY TUESDAY