DIY Succulent Valentine's Day Containers UpCycling Aluminum Cans


HI You all! I am challenging myself to create more DIYS that are budget friendly and obviously FUN to do!


With that being said I did not try to be perfect with this project if the heart is a little tilted or the word is tilted I am not going to mind! This year I am creating to have an outlet from the everyday hustle.


I created these cute little containers using Tin Cans.
The smallest one used to hold Condensed Milk, the medium had beans, and the larger one had hominy. I love recycling, but what I love the most is re-purposing and UP-CYCLING.


I cleaned these tin cans really well then took them outside to spray them with some rustoleum paint. Let them dry a couple of hours, then brought them in so I can doodle some hearts and xoxo. Then I sprayed them with a glossy clear top coat.



Check out my video process down below super simple and fun to create! KEEP IT CRAFTY!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Side Hustle #1 Idea》Leather Key Fobs》Wristlet

Welcome to Thrifty Tuesday!

Welcome to THRIFTY TUESDAY