Front yard Garden clean up



Hi you all so I have so many garden projects in mind to do around the house! I will be coming to you and sharing what I am planting in this hot Summer Southern part of Texas! So I mention in the video that I am in zone 11 and I am wrong I double checked and the Zone I am in is 9b. This video will be of me cleaning up part of my Front garden located on the side of my house. The Tree I show you that I am growing is an actual shrub called Gold Star Esperanza. Texas Native Plant. I will be training it to be more of a short tree instead of a shrub bush like it is usually formed as. Stay tuned I will be coming with more videos and photos of my yard transformations!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Side Hustle #1 Idea》Leather Key Fobs》Wristlet

Welcome to Thrifty Tuesday!

Welcome to THRIFTY TUESDAY