Coffee and Couponing on a Sunday

Good morning you all! I woke up made my coffee and got to Sunday's paper Filled with WONDERFUL COUPONS! 
Let me tell you the coupons that I will be clipping to use at my Walgreen's! If you have a Walgreens and or a CVS these are the sales I saw that are great to combine with these coupons!

Pantene is 2/$8 Minus the $4 off 2 Pantene Products= $4 for Shampoo and conditioner
Treseme 32oz $3.99 minus $2 off coupon = $1.99
Loreal SHAMPOO AND COND $3.99 ea minus Coupon $4 =$3.98 for 2 products
Colgate $2.99 minus Coupon .50 cents=$2.49 Minus walgreens gives you a $1.50 credit for next time its like paying .99 cents
I prefer to go shopping on a Monday or Tuesday where there are less people in my store! Also because on Sunday I have reserved for Football I can't Miss a DALLAS COWBOYS GAME!
HAVE A  GREAT DAY YOU ALL AND HAPPY CLIPPING!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Side Hustle #1 Idea》Leather Key Fobs》Wristlet

Welcome to Thrifty Tuesday!

Welcome to THRIFTY TUESDAY